Lokaly Gets Major Upgrades, Feature Enhancements, and Fixes
The year 2020 saw unprecedented circumstances and businesses were forced to innovate or close down. Those who chose to innovate and keep up with the demands of the time – survived. Technology has always been an enabler for forward thinking businesses and in tough times technology enabled businesses to stay afloat. Well, Lokaly has been one such technology solution that enabled local businesses to keep going in times of crisis. It enabled them to keep in touch with their customers, engage with them and more importantly allow users to make purchases and place orders online. In a world where distancing has become a good thing, Lokaly managed to not only help businesses survive but some of them even thrived.
Lokaly keeps adding new and innovative features to help businesses further their goals. Here are some of the latest updates to the mobile app that stood by you when the world was locked down.We are happy to announce some of the new features:
- Add multiple store managers: Now, with Lokaly, you can add multiple store managers and assign them roles to manage the store more effectively. Any changes made by one manager can then be seen clearly.
- Add delivery boy to a store: Businesses can assign separate delivery boys to different stores on the app. It just makes managing deliveries simpler.
- Create a new combo for restaurants: New features have been added for restaurants who are on Lokaly. They can now create new combo offers and manage them within the app.
- Schedule delivery for customers: The deliveries can be scheduled for customers according to the orders.
- QR code feature: Users can quickly scan the QR code and need not have to remember details.
- Customized dynamic offer creation: Restaurants or local businesses can create customized offers and improve their customer experiences.
With new features rolling in, businesses can upgrade their app and install the new updates and leverage from their benefits!